We are glad that you would like to join us in informing, educating and entertaining our colleagues on campus!Welcome to a dynamic team that believes in the power of technology as a tool that can be used to educate, empower and
Welcome to a dynamic team that believes in the power of technology as a tool that can be used to educate, empower and inform Kenyan female university students around Kenya with information that will help them make informed choices on and off-campus.
About The Campus Lady Magazine
The Campus Lady Magazine is the premier campus magazine that focuses on telling the stories of female university students in Kenya through their own eyes and words.
About the Internship
The Campus Lady Magazine is looking to fill up internship positions for writers and correspondents across Kenyan Campuses.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Develop and create content for The Campus Lady Magazine’s digital platform (www.thecampuslady.com) as directed by the editor
- Conduct interviews with students, student leaders and other public figures from the University Space as directed by the Editor and turn their interviews into compelling stories for our readers
- Attend and report on-campus events including those organized by The Campus Lady Magazine such as the Let’s Talk
- Hype the content created through sharing on the various social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Remuneration: The internship is a non-paying, 3-months experience. However, the interns will be provided for travel and event passes expenses relating to the program. There’s an option for RENEWING and UPGRADING based on the performance of the intern.
- Working options: The intern can work from anywhere considered they submit assignments on time.
- Meetings: The intern will be required to attend weekly online analysis meetings every Monday at 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm on the Magazine’s Whatsapp Group “The Campus Lady”
- Recommendation – The Campus Lady Magazine will write recommendation letters to writers who might need such to submit to their superiors at their places of work
- Change of Terms – The Campus Lady Magazine reserves the right to change these payment terms and conditions as and when necessary
These standards (as further described in the following Guidelines which are incorporated herein by reference) apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts)
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
- Geared towards the promotion of the girl child in the society.
Contributions must not:
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory or incite violence;
- Advocate, promote or assist any illegal activity of any kind;
- Be defamatory or any person or violate another person’s privacy rights or otherwise contain unlawful material;
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person or party;
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Give the impression that they emanate or are endorsed by us, if this is not the case;
- Falsely endorse a good or service.
If you are certified that you can work under these terms and conditions, enclose a sample story of 300 words, your phone number and social media handles for consideration to email@example.com.
I look forward to working with you towards meeting our goals and objectives.